Q: How to process a stainless exhaust tubing of motorcycle?
A: Follow these steps:
1. Unnecessarily for a good selection. Wall thickness of 1.2 is okay.
2. The interface of shape is hard to process. Recommend previous exhaust tubing.
3. Suggestion that is thicker for inner, outer diameter is of 5/2 of out exhaust pipe size.
4. Diameter about
5. Block with steel plates at connected external in the front line of exhaust tubing, is discarded small holes from the inner container into the large hole on the big cavity.
6. Block at the position of 5/3 of overhang inner container, going through the small holes to the periphery.
7. External plugs with cotton fro mute if the conditions allows.